The most comprehensive database on fully determined inorganic crystal structures
• Full structural data: cell parameters, atom positions for all entries, displacement parameters
• Full bibliographic data: publication title, journal reference(s), author names
• Full structure description: Structural formula, compositions, ANX formulae, structure types
• High-quality data: extensive data evaluation and correction by senior experts
• Web and PC based software solutions, data updated twice a year
• 25+ years of serving the scientific community
More than 187.000 entries, including 2.033 crystal structures of the elements, 34.785 records for binary compounds, 68.730 records for ternary compounds, 68.083 records for quarternary and quintenary compounds. About 149.000 entries (80%) have been assigned a structure type.
There are currently 9,093 structure prototypes.
Most of the structures contained in ICSD are published in journals, only a few entries were
submitted as private communications. If you are a registered user of the ICSD database (Inorganic Crystal Structure Database), you will also find the deposited inorganic crystal structure data sets from 'Crystal Structure Depot' = r3d100010237 in this database, with a short production-dependent delay. The records in ICSD are produced from the original publication and the deposited data and have the advantage of having undergone additional checking.