IoT Lab is a research platform exploring the potential of crowdsourcing and Internet of Things for multidisciplinary research with more end-user interactions.
IoT Lab is a European Research project which aims at researching the potential of crowdsourcing to extend IoT testbed infrastructure for multidisciplinary experiments with more end-user interactions. It addresses topics such as:
- Crowdsourcing mechanisms and tools;
- “Crowdsourcing-driven research”;
- Virtualization of crowdsourcing and testbeds;
- Ubiquitous Interconnection and Cloudification of testbeds;
- Testbed as a Service platform;
- Multidisciplinary experiments;
- End-user and societal value creation;
- Privacy and personal data protection.