The most comprehensive database on fully determined inorganic crystal structures
• Full structural data: cell parameters, atom positions for all entries, displacement parameters
• Full bibliographic data: publication title, journal reference(s), author names
• Full structure description: Structural formula, compositions, ANX formulae, structure types
• High-quality data: extensive data evaluation and correction by senior experts
• Web and PC based software solutions, data updated twice a year
• 25+ years of serving the scientific community
185.000 entries; 2.032 crystal structures of the elements; 34.587 records for binary compounds; 68.064 records for ternary compounds; 66.817 records for quarternary and quintenary compounds; about 147.000 entries (79%) have been assigned a structure type; there are currently 9.141 structure prototypes.
Most of the structures contained in ICSD are published in journals, only a few entries were
submitted as private communications. If you are a registered user of the ICSD database (Inorganic Crystal Structure Database), you will also find the deposited inorganic crystal structure data sets from 'Crystal Structure Depot' = r3d100010237 in this database, with a short production-dependent delay. The records in ICSD are produced from the original publication and the deposited data and have the advantage of having undergone additional checking.